Dog lovers can go way beyond giving their favorite pooch a mere bone this holiday season, thanks to the VIP Pup Package at The Alfond Inn at Rollins, voted Florida’s #1 Hotel by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler.
The Alfond Inn at Rollins is located in Winter Park, the historic, walkable city known for its welcoming dog-friendly shops and more than two dozen dog-friendly restaurants and sidewalk cafes, along with a 23-acre green space on Lake Baldwin where dogs can run off leash during specific posted hours.
The VIP PUP Package includes two nights in a dog-friendly guest room, complimentary keepsake water bowls, and signature treats at turndown, plus more tail-wagging amenities that will treat four-legged guests as truly pampered pooches. In keeping with the hotel’s philanthropic mission, for each VIP Very Important Pup Package booked, a donation will be made to The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando.
- Two-nights in a Classic Room.
- One specialty dog bowl.
- Tennis balls.
- A variety of dog treats and toys.
- One complimentary ThunderShirt, a special, soothing vest that gives dogs a “hug” as it applies a gentle, constant pressure with a calming effect.
- Includes the $50 pet fee.
- A donation to The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando.
- Rates start at $249 per night plus tax, based on double occupancy.
- Visit .V.I.P. (Very Important Pup) Package for details.