The cooler breezes off Lake Michigan mean that Chicago’s delightful fall season has begun. It’s a time for fall festivities, dramatic light on Lake Michigan, and changing foliage in the city’s many parks.
Choose Chicago has compiled a roster of amazing activities happening in the city this autumn, including the architecture cruise on the Chicago River, theater and a new season of museum exhibit.
SOPHY® Hyde Park, the 98-room boutique hotel on the historic South Side, offers the perfect neighborhood getaway for those who want to savor the very best of a Chicago fall. The SO-Cozy package was created with a true couples getaway in mind. It’s a two-night stay that comes with a welcome pair of Mesler Hot Toddies in souvenir Corksicle Mugs to take off any lingering chill.
The hotel is including admission for two to the Museum of Science and Industry, featuring the Blue Paradox Exhibit. Then add one $50 credit per stay at the popular Mesler Chicago, where Chef Eddie Arreola has created a menu of comfort food favorites.
Mesler is a chic restaurant, bar, and lounge that has become the heart of the Hyde Park community, a lively gathering place for guests and neighborhood residents.
Fall SO-Cozy Package
- Two nights in a guestroom, with a king or a double queen
- Two Corkcicle travel mugs
- Two servings of a Mesler Chicago hot toddy
- One $50 food and beverage credit at Mesler Chicago, per package
- Admission for two to the Museum of Science and Industry
- Based on double occupancy
- Visit SOPHY Hyde Park to book.