Fall is one of the most dramatic times in Oberlin, Ohio, when surrounding Lorain County offers apple picking, hay rides and a chance to explore corn mazes. It’s also a great time to visit pumpkin patches and take a long bike ride down a quiet country road. The foliage colors and lively farms enhance a stay in Oberlin, a town already renowned for the arts, music, and restaurants and shopping. The Hotel at Oberlin takes it one step further with a special offer to celebrate this vibrant season.
Guests who book the hotel’s Exclusive Fall Offer will receive 20% off the Best Available Rate as well as breakfast for two at 1833, the hotel’s restaurant run by Chef Jim Barnhart that celebrates local farms. It’s a great way to experience the groundbreaking and sustainable 70-room property owned by Oberlin College that’s located on Tappan Square in the heart of the city.
The Exclusive Fall Offer:
- Rate excludes tax and gratuity.
- Valid for stays Sunday through Thursday in October and November 2017.
- Subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
- Cannot be applied to current reservations and may not be combined with any other offer.
- This is a non-refundable, pre-paid offer.
- To book the Exclusive Fall Offer, please use the special code FALL17.
- Visit The Hotel at Oberlin.