SOPHY® Hyde Park, the stylish boutique hotel in the cultural heart of Chicago’s South Side, is the social hub for the diverse urban community that is the very definition of the Hyde Park neighborhood. The lobby living room with its striking fireplace is a gathering space to mix and mingle, as is
Mesler Chicago restaurant and bar, featuring design inspired by the iconic South Side.
Art and science come together in SOPHY’s cutting-edge design and in Hyde Park itself. The hotel is close to the University of Chicago and the new David Rubenstein Forum, as well as the Museum of Science & Industry and Frank Lloyd Wright’s landmark Robie House. It’s also walking distance to the site of the future Obama Presidential Center in historic Jackson Park, which breaks ground in September 2021.
SOPHY is welcoming back spring with three great offers:
SO – Chicago
- This is a great opportunity to explore everyone’s favorite big city in the US. The package includes:
- One two-night stay
- 10% off your tab in Mesler Chicago restaurant
- Two tickets for 360 degree views of Chicago from the top of the John Hancock building
- Two tickets for one ride on TILT, Chicago’s highest thrill ride, in the Hancock building
- One 6×8 souvenir photo
Spring In Chicago
- Spring comes with savings this year. Spring in Chicago means 10% off SOPHY’s best available rate when guests pre-pay their stay.
Stay Two Nights – Third Night’s On Us
- This is simply delightful springtime math. Check into one of SOPHY’s artfully appointed guest rooms, pay for two nights, and get the third night free.
All packages are based on double occupancy and availability. Rates exclude taxes and fees. For reservations, please go to https://sophyhotel.com/packages-specials
Click here for Covid-19 safety information.