As the weather changes, Spring in Chicago is a good time to explore and then get cozy. SOPHY Hyde Park takes that premise seriously. The 98-room boutique hotel in the historic Hyde Park neighborhood, named one of “The Best New Hotels in the World” by the editors of Travel + Leisure, has introduced a new SOPHY SO-Cozy Package that’s designed to keep guests toasty. It begins with a night in a deluxe room, house-made hot chocolate served in a complimentary pair of keepsake Corksicle mugs, and admission for two to the Museum of Science and Industry.
Back at SOPHY, guests can use a $50 credit for Mesler Chicago, where Chef Alejandro Arreola has created a welcoming comfort food menu. It’s SOPHY SO-Cozy during a Chicago Spring.
SOPHY SO-Cozy Package
- One night in a Deluxe Guestroom
- Two Corkcicle Travel Mugs
- House-made Hot Cocoa Mix with Toppings
- One $50 credit per stay to Mesler Kitchen
- Admission for Two to the Museum of Science and Industry
- Based on double occupancy
- For rates and booking, visit SOPHY Hyde Park to book.