It’s a Romance Revolution at Boston’s Hip South End Hotel
Why does everyone want a Valentine’s Day getaway? It’s the pick-me-up that every relationship needs and just what The Revolution Hotel is happy to arrange. The stylish yet remarkably affordable hotel lies in the heart of the South End, Boston’s picturesque neighborhood filled with Victorian-era brownstones and winding streets. It’s also the city’s most diverse community, the center of LGBTQ+ life, and the SoWa Arts + Design District.
To welcome Valentines of every kind, The Revolution Hotel is offering a Rev up the Romance package. Lovers can expect a cozy Revolutionary guestroom for the night, a $100 credit good for Margaritas, chips, and anything else on the menu at Cósmica, the Cal-Mex restaurant in The Revolution Hotel. The hotel is also happy to offer late checkout (2 p.m.) based on availability because no one wants a romance to end.
This boutique property offers a warm welcome during the winter months, so plan to get cozy on a Mid-Century Modern couch in front of the fireplace in the hotel lobby. From Revolution Loft Suites to Triples, Quads, Bath In-Room, and Bath Down-The-Hall options, The Revolution Hotel is an urban sanctuary that puts a premium on stylish accommodations and solid value. In the lobby is Kohi Coffee Co., the perfect place to jump-start the morning after. The hotel also has a 24-hour fitness center, co-working space, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Dogs are welcome for a $25 fee per stay.
Rev Up the Romance
- One night’s stay in a Revolutionary Guestroom
- $100 Credit to Cosmica, the hotel’s Cal-Mex restaurant. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Complimentary late checkout of 2 pm (based on availability)
- Based on double occupancy
- Rates begin at $179 a night
- Valid from February 9 to February 17, 2024 (Note that the package is not available on February 11 as Cosmica is closed)
- Details at The Revolution Hotel
The Revolution Hotel
40 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116