Visitors to one of winter’s most legendary cities, Chicago, are leaving it to SOPHY Hyde Park to keep them SO-Cozy this winter. The 98-room boutique hotel in the historic Hyde Park neighborhood, named one of “The Best New Hotels in the World” by the editors of Travel + Leisure, has introduced a new SOPHY SO-Cozy Package that’s designed to keep guests toasty. It begins with complimentary valet parking, two nights in a deluxe room and house-made hot chocolate kept warm for hours in the complimentary pair of keepsake Corksicle mugs, perfect to bring along during the complimentary ice skating and rentals at the nearby Midway Plaisance. There’s a complimentary shuttle to the rink and to the Museum of Science and Industry, with tickets for two awaiting. Back at SOPHY, guests can use a $50 credit for Mesler Kitchen, where Chef Matthew Cappellini has unveiled a new winter menu with comfort food favorites. It’s SOPHY SO-Cozy in a Chicago winter wonderland.
SOPHY SO-Cozy Package
Rates start at $239.00 per night, based on double occupancy, based on a two-night minimum stay. Three-day advance booking notice required. Valid for stays through February 29, 2020. The package includes:
- Two nights in a Deluxe Guestroom
- Two Corkcicle Travel Mugs
- House-made Hot Cocoa Mix with Toppings
- One $50 credit per stay to Mesler Kitchen
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Admission for Two to the Museum of Science and Industry to experience “Christmas Around the World and Holidays of Light” exhibit (through 1/5/2020)
- Admission for Two, with rentals, to the Skating Rink at Midway Plaisance
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Museum and the Midway included.
- Visit SOPHY Hyde Park to book.